Creative Words and Definitions

Tonja 7
HEY ALL! Hope all is well! I saw a thing in Reader's Digest (can't remember what month...sorry). But they had people come up FUN/FUNNY new words with their definitions. These people were SOOOO creative! And we have SOOOOO many creative people on here that I thought it'd be a FUN new game to play! Anyone wanna give it go? I can't start us off cause I am NOT that creative...SORRY:( So, who wants to be first?

Re: Creative Words and Definitions

Agethekids
I can cheat and use a word I had already used LOL!

Nutterloop -  all the asshats  from the old  board!

Father Ray is mine ladies, back off! ~Darth Peep~

Re: Creative Words and Definitions

Tonja 7
Agethekids wrote

Hey Age! You CAN cheat and use ANY words you want!! LOOOOVE Nutterloop!! LOL!! GREAT ONE!!!:) THANKS!!! I can get get a clue what asshats means...but do you wanna share the definition for that word, too (just so I know my mind has it right)? THANKS!! That's a GREAT word too btw!!! LOL!

Re: Creative Words and Definitions

Agethekids
asshat = A person, of either gender, whose behavior displays such ignorance/obnoxiousness that you would like to make them wear their own ass as a hat.
describing when one's head is so far up one's ass that one is wearing the ass as a hat. in other words, extreme stupidity

Father Ray is mine ladies, back off! ~Darth Peep~

describing when one's head is so far up one's ass that one is wearing the ass as a hat. in other words, extreme stupidity
LOL! LOL! LOL!!! I LOOOOOVE IT!!!! THANKS!!:)

Re: Creative Words and Definitions

myangelannie
Tonja 7 wrote
Hey tonja I might try and start a new thread with one of the games already started. It's just an experiment what do you think? I want to see if you can play ok?
myangelannie :o)

Re: Creative Words and Definitions

Tonja 7
myangelannie wrote
Tonja 7 wrote
AWESOME! I'll play!:)

Re: Creative Words and Definitions

myangelannie
<Hey tonja I might try and start a new thread with one of the games already started. It's just an experiment what do you think? I want to see if you can play ok?
</quote>
AWESOME! I'll play!:)

I obviously don't know what the heck I was talking about, I did ask Soap if she could start a new one to see if that would work. I'll wait to see what she says...
myangelannie :o)

Hey Tonja, just curious did you try the photobucket transfer yet? Hope it works, if not I'm sure anyone on this mb would help you. My instructions are usually clear as mud, lol
myangelannie :o)

OKAY! THANKS!

THANKS Annie! I haven't tried anything with Photo Bucket yet:) SORRY! I'll try when I get a sense of bravery. LOL!

If you start by messing with it, it really isn't that hard. If you get stuck just ask!
myangelannie :o)

I haven't heard back from her yet....
myangelannie :o)

THANKS ANNIE! You are SUCH a GREAT FRIEND!! I REEAAALLY appreciate all that you try and do for me! I'm sure Soap is just REALLY busy:) I like her too! If all else fails, we can just start a new thread for everyone to play on. I think it's WAAAAAAY more fun to include everyone:) They taught me that back in grade school. I just had some REALLY good teachers (and they're getting harder and harder to find).

Re: Creative Words and Definitions

myangelannie
THANKS ANNIE! You are SUCH a GREAT FRIEND!! I REEAAALLY appreciate all that you try and do for me! I'm sure Soap is just REALLY busy:) I like her too! If all else fails, we can just start a new thread for everyone to play on. I think it's WAAAAAAY more fun to include everyone:) They taught me that back in grade school. I just had some REALLY good teachers (and they're getting harder and harder to find).

Photobucket
myangelannie :o)