GUYS I "HAVE GREAT SPOILER NEWS" VERY GOOD NEWS"

GUYS I "HAVE GREAT SPOILER NEWS" VERY GOOD NEWS"

kathyny-kiki
Philip, Grant Alexander is coming back in Jan. 09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited....,..did you all know already, I'm so blown away, finally...but they don't know for how long.....
maybe 09 will be GL's year......

Re: GUYS I "HAVE GREAT SPOILER NEWS" VERY GOOD NEWS"

kathyny-kiki
Oh and also.........he will be seen on my FAV show, Life on MArs......
I'm so excited, this has made my week.....

Re: GUYS I "HAVE GREAT SPOILER NEWS" VERY GOOD NEWS"

Tonja 7
YAAAAAY!! I hope he stays for good! That'll make GL MORE FUN!!:)

Re: GUYS I "HAVE GREAT SPOILER NEWS" VERY GOOD NEWS"

kathyny-kiki
to to alllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

He'll kick coop's butt for sleeping w/ beth...lol

Re: GUYS I "HAVE GREAT SPOILER NEWS" VERY GOOD NEWS"

myangelannie
hey tonja see if this works, it might only be to the old one. Maybe it will connect to the new one too. I'm still working on it...
myangelannie :o)