Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

123

Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

stlsoapchick
Administrator
So I'll start off with some Frankie....
Frankie got outta bed... see he's here with his pillow in his Jammie bottoms.

We threw him in the bathtub to get all nice and clean

And now he's sitting on the couch for Mrs. D...

Re: Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

stlsoapchick
Administrator
Josh Duhamel

And if I could find a way to make this section private (so that little kiddies can't stumble in), I'd post the 3 full on nekid pics I have of him!

Re: Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

Hargy
Mrsd should have taken these with her on her trip! Is she gone yet...omg! hee hee, hot hot!

Sorry about the screw up on the quote, my first time  here....I've been over to the Nabble board (sorry if i am posting on the nekkid men thread) but i didn't want to drive around lost, so i hit reply. Anyway I'm confused, there are two Nabble boards?
myangelannie :o)

Re: Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

stlsoapchick
Administrator
<quote author="myangelannie">
stlsoapchick wrote
Anyway I'm confused, there are two Nabble boards?
Yes.

Re: Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

myangelannie
<quote author="stlsoapchick">
myangelannie wrote
stlsoapchick wrote
Thank you, hehe this is a lot easier to read...by far. Anyway I was posting last week and someone was looking for the nekkid man thread, and low and behold here it is. I just can't for the life of me remember who it was. btw, i really like getting the notification on my email....hopefully everyone knows there are two napple boards, it might change some of their minds, ie: hopefully they try this board too....
myangelannie :o)

oh yeah, one more question: how do I fix my post if I want to edit it?  is it preview message? Also please let the other mb members know there are two?
myangelannie :o)

oh yeah, one more question: how do I fix my post if I want to edit it?  is it preview message? Also please let the other mb members know there are two?
Go to the right of your post and it says Reply, etc.  I think the one farthest right says "more".  Under that there should be EDIT.  There you can edit your post.

Re: Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

budjaz
hey!  glad to see ya made it over here!!  hope to see ya around!

My Brother Dan 1965-2007

Re: Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

myangelannie
budjaz wrote
hey!  glad to see ya made it over here!!  hope to see ya around!
Hey Bud, love the pic of your brother, he looks like a lot of fun....Sad about the 2007. but to honor one in the most important way is to keep them here by talking about them, way to go in a big way...his pic is awesome...also love the dog pic, it resembles our Zep...alot...thanks for the welcome, I'm not sure everyone over at the original mb knows there are two, please let them know.....
myangelannie :o)

Re: Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

bernadetteny

Thank you, hehe this is a lot easier to read...by far. Anyway I was posting last week and someone was looking for the nekkid man thread, and low and behold here it is. I just can't for the life of me remember who it was. btw, i really like getting the notification on my email....hopefully everyone knows there are two napple boards, it might change some of their minds, ie: hopefully they try this board too....

hi annie, welcome to the nekked man thread.  lol.   cool to see u here.

Hey Bern, sheesh I feel so welcome, thank you....really I think I clicked too many times, wow, thank you again for the welcome,,hubby is waiting see ya...
myangelannie :o)

enter if you dare

budjaz
myangelannie wrote
budjaz wrote
hey!  glad to see ya made it over here!!  hope to see ya around!
Hey Bud, love the pic of your brother, he looks like a lot of fun....Sad about the 2007. but to honor one in the most important way is to keep them here by talking about them, way to go in a big way...his pic is awesome...also love the dog pic, it resembles our Zep...alot...thanks for the welcome, I'm not sure everyone over at the original mb knows there are two, please let them know.....
thanks annie!  he was A  LOT of fun!  I'm glad you can tell by this pic.. he was absolutely crazy and everybody loved him.. I know everybody says that when a loved one passess. but it's TRUE!  LOL..  thanks again.. your sweet..  awww your poor pup.. lol.. just kidding..I always joke on our dog and say how ugly she is.. so ugly she is cute kinda thing !  LOL.. she is a chihuahua and pomeranian mix.. lol.. anyways.. definitely will pass the word around!  =)  have fun!!!!

My Brother Dan 1965-2007

Re: enter if you dare

myangelannie
budjaz wrote
myangelannie wrote
budjaz wrote
[...]
How freakin weird, our dog is a austrailian shepard...kinda hard to tell when all you see is the head...lol see you tomorrow, don't forget to pass the word I was confused until today, sheesh only thought there was one....
myangelannie :o)

Re: enter if you dare

budjaz
LOL.. well it's a close up of her ..lol.. that was funny..  hey there was only one nabble until today.. so dont' feel bad.. this is BRAND NEW.. lol..  so don't worry!   cya tomorrow!

My Brother Dan 1965-2007

Re: Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

Agethekids
Alrighty you asked for it!

Father Ray is mine ladies, back off! ~Darth Peep~

Re: Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

stlsoapchick
Administrator
Woot!!! Men in kilts!!!

How about one in nothing but an apron?

Or preparing a nice salad...

Re: enter if you dare

myangelannie
budjaz wrote
wow what a relief, I'm usually the last one to know, and the first one to let everyone know I was the last. good night gracie.....
myangelannie :o)

Re: Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

budjaz
OH LAWD, who asked for men in kilts??? lol.. my oldest brother would love that!!  this fool wears a kilt to all parties.. NO UNDERWEAR.. I swear he is going through mid life crisis or something!  LOL.. he has a green one for st. patty's day.. and all kinds of colors.. lol.. I tried to convince him to get a pink 1 for easter.. but he wouldnt do it!! lol...  he thinks he is soooo hot in it too.. it is so funny!

My Brother Dan 1965-2007

Re: Nekkid Men thread (keep it PG 13 please!)

budjaz
.. just testing my siggy.. much better shelly!  thank you!!!!!

My Brother Dan 1965-2007
123