Welcome to the Bonfire

1234 ... 37

Welcome to the Bonfire

MrsDaley
  Hey all, I'm finally back from my trip.  Soapchick, IDK if there is a bonfire thread yet (I just came to the general discussion section 1st).  If there is, can you combine the 2?  OK, off to figure this board out, get my avatar going, etc.
Immunity: Frank SmileyCentral.com
SmileyCentral.com Gnat Control Patrol...ZAP!

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

dixie
allow me to set up the first round. enjoy everyone!!

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

MrsDaley
Looks good dix, thanks. I've been around this board and I didn't see another bonfire thread, is this correct? I didn't want to start another one, if there was one already. SmileyCentral.com
Immunity: Frank SmileyCentral.com
SmileyCentral.com Gnat Control Patrol...ZAP!

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

vitina
dixie wrote
allow me to set up the first round. enjoy everyone!!

Coors Light case

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

stlsoapchick
Administrator
MrsDaley wrote
IDK if there is a bonfire thread yet (I just came to the general discussion section 1st).
Nope, not yet!  We were waiting on you to start the "official" bonfire thread!

Pass me one of those drinks, Dix!

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

dixie
MrsDaley wrote
Looks good dix, thanks.  I've been around this board and I didn't see another bonfire thread, is this correct?  I didn't want to start another one, if there was one already.
  SmileyCentral.com
we've been waiting for you to start this fire mrsd!

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

dixie
stlsoapchick wrote
MrsDaley wrote
IDK if there is a bonfire thread yet (I just came to the general discussion section 1st).
Nope, not yet!  We were waiting on you to start the "official" bonfire thread!

Pass me one of those drinks, Dix!
sure thing soap, if i remember correctly, this is one of your favs...

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

Agethekids
MrsDaley wrote
  Hey all, I'm finally back from my trip.  Soapchick, IDK if there is a bonfire thread yet (I just came to the general discussion section 1st).  If there is, can you combine the 2?  OK, off to figure this board out, get my avatar going, etc.
WOOOOOOT!  MrsD welcome back,  we were waiting for you to start the Bonfire thread!  TY!

Father Ray is mine ladies, back off! ~Darth Peep~

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

bernadetteny
<quote author="dixie">
allow me to set up the first round. enjoy everyone!!

ty for thinking of me with the guinnes dix!!  now that's a true friend!

r u the official bartender now?  cuz u just did a perfect job!!

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

Hargy
dixie wrote
allow me to set up the first round. enjoy everyone!!

omg Dixie, what a nice selection....love it! I will have that straw daquiri, I will save the guiness for Bern and the coors for Vitina! I suppose sg and tiger will down the shots...hahahaha!

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

Hargy
HOLD ON, this is still a work in progress.  Having trouble with smiley central.  I can't find the original smileys. They deleted them from the website.  I'm sorry GLfan75 and Lauren, I really liked yours.  I can't remember what RoyalB's was.

Did I get them all right now?  Did we forget anyone?

Shonney-Mother Sun From Planet Nanu   (loopy)

Hargy-Rose Child

GLFan75: Princess Tigris

BernadetteNY: Groovey Earth Chick of the Sky

Age the kids: lil' child of the riverbanks

Mrs. Daley: Rainbow Gnat Swatter Mama

Littybell: Anti-Cassie our Child of Protection

Pooey:Child of Truth and Design   (this was the hardest...help)

GLFan67: Sweet Sounds Butterfly Master

fanfor33yrs: Lava Lamp of Wisdom

Lauren: Lil Hippie on Jonathon's Knee

RoyalB: Tripping for Lemon Drops

Was bouncing around the old bonfire, as darn thing won't let me do anything else, anyhow, thought I would pull this over, hope it worked!

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

Hargy
Okay for weird, I was trying to find a Jonathan Story book to copy and paste in here, but they have all been deleted out of hte message board! Every post with a book in it is gone and the posts with the fire and the book well it is just fogged out...weird!

75

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

75
Woohoo!! Thanks for starting the bonfire up over here mrsd!!

icon by amanda; banner by evildeathchik
75

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

75
The smileys aren't showing up. The ones V sent me aren't animated, and I can't find them on photobucket. I guess most came from smileycentral.

 The missing ones are soap and V.

STLsoapchick: Morning Revelation and Journey

vitina: Quiet Sunflower and Mystery

Sorry to anyone that doesn't have a hippie name. They were given out originally by glfan67 around the shonney threads last year, and I think mrsd updated it several months ago.

icon by amanda; banner by evildeathchik

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

ms_divine
MrsD, welcome back. I hope you had a great trip!  Thanks for starting the bonfire thread.

Photobucket
  Divine Peep

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

ms_divine
Hey Hargy,  it's a little early,  but I didn't forget the Arbor Mist!

Photobucket
  Divine Peep

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

Hargy
ms_divine wrote
Hey Hargy,  it's a little early,  but I didn't forget the Arbor Mist!

aw....thank you so much divine! Well this will have to be home for me...I am afraid the glmb is a done deal for me! What a bummer! I already miss it! Thanks for the wine! Have a great day divine!

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

ms_divine
75 wrote

Sorry to anyone that doesn't have a hippie name. They were given out originally by glfan67 around the shonney threads last year, and I think mrsd updated it several months ago.
That's okay 75.  If I can choose my own hippie name,  I would be 'Flowerchild.'  I use that name on a hometown message board.

Photobucket
  Divine Peep

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

ms_divine
Hargy wrote

aw....thank you so much divine! Well this will have to be home for me...I am afraid the glmb is a done deal for me! What a bummer! I already miss it! Thanks for the wine! Have a great day divine!
You still can't log in to the old board?  I'm so sorry Hargy.  Well Soapchick has done a great job with this board, and everyone here will make it feel like home.
Photobucket
  Divine Peep

Re: Welcome to the Bonfire

Agethekids
75 wrote
Sorry to anyone that doesn't have a hippie name. They were given out originally by glfan67 around the shonney threads last year, and I think mrsd updated it several months ago.
We're  going to have to burn our brain cells and think of some for the rest of the peeps LOL!